Travel insurance

On trips outside of Denmark, The Faraoe Islands, Greenland, EU/EEA and Switzerland, the yellow health insurance card and the blue EU health insurance card aren’t valid. A private travel insurance is necessary if there is an accident. The Department of Foreign Affairs and embassies of your country will not be able to help you with […]